We had a quiet weekend at home.
Yes, it’s really true. A quiet weekend at home.
Such a rare and strange thing for us.
Saturday was pretty much a perfect day.
I almost forgot what we were suppose to do.
Luckily, I remembered…
- Sleep in.
- Not run errands.
- Not drive anyone anywhere.
- Make omelettes for lunch.
- Have The Grunter join us at lunch after he worked an early shift
- Bake chocolate chip cookies.
- Make little bags of cookies for the college girls.
- Watch Amazing Race with Scary Baby.
- Wait for the soldier daughters to be released from their weekend drill.
- Have dinner with darling daughters and a few of their college friends.
They actually planned this and invited us to dine with them.
Watch PhilBillPaul traumatize his darling Roger Leroy by playing a home movie for her friends.
It is a highlight tape of some of her best comedy from her middle school years that Scary Baby had enjoyed watching a few weeks ago.
Someday I’m sure she will let me post a portion of the video here on the blog.
I don’t think she’s ready for that yet.
This is the 2nd time he has done this.
The first time her brother had to hold her down.
The second time she and PhilBillPaul wrestled to the floor. Then her friend Ashleigh sat on her so everyone could watch the video.
I think everyone will agree she is very strong.
Please come home again to visit – we really do love you, Rachel.
Dad says he is sorry.